- All fees for membership, instruction and private lessons are non-refundable.
- The dojo is closed on all major holidays that fall on class days.
Drop-In Fees / Class:
- Limited to trial classes.
- $25 (Adult)
- $15 (Youth / Teen)
This is a martial arts school that survives on its monthly memberships, rather than charging on a per class or long term contract basis.
- Fees are due by the 5th of each month.
- $20 late fee after the 5th.
$90 / month, Aikido training (Adults & Teens)
$55 / month, Children's Aikido training
$40 / month, Per additional family member
20% Discount - military, first responders, students
Joining - Administration / Insurance Fee
- Collected upon joining (exempt in November and December).
- Collected each January.
$40 / year - Adult
$20 / year - Youth / Teen
Iaido (Sword) - Added Class
Weapons (Staff and Bokken) - Added Class
- Paypal - inquire with DRA fees manager
- Cash or Check (payable to Frank Apodaca)
- drop to dojo, or
- mail to Frank Apodaca
Saxapahaw, NC 27340
Voluntary Member Support Fee - during a leave of absence
- Absences greater than two months.
- Continued financial support of DRA’s valued operations and teaching.
- Allows for continued membership and waive $40 joining fee.
- Members MUST:
request a leave of absence, via email
allow continued monthly support - 1/3rd usual monthly fees
Other fees - Organizational & Testing
$40/year - Birankai North America Support Fee
completing 3 months adult membership and each January
not applied to children
$10 (one time) - Birankai membership training record booklet
$40/ test fee - tests are held four time per year
$25/practice test - opportunity to receive constructive feedback
Supplies & Uniforms
Approximately $55 - $80; durable Judo style
Martial arts supplies are available upon request
Private Lessons - one on one instruction
Apodaca Sensei (teacher) is a 6th degree black belt with over 30 years of extensive training and teaching experience. On January 8th, 2017, Apodaca Sensei was awarded master level instructor title by the world Aikido headquarters. His teaching style is patient and fitting to the student's abilities. He is available for group and private lessons.
Increased confidence and improved technical development
Conditioning – strength, flexibility and injury prevention
Meditation techniques and breath principles
Group (2 or more) ...........$40/person/hour
Packages and gift certificates also available upon inquiry